Feb 9th, 2015
Author: alex kuhn
Download & Listen Now!
“Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.” – Archimedes
Jason Hartman’s Self-Made Journey
This is an episode that I have no doubt you will find inspiring, enjoyable, informative, and leave with actionable items. Meet Jason Hartman, founder of Hartman Media, but includes so much more. He is the founder/owner of 18 companies, has made $10 million dollars through podcasting, and owns income-earning properties in 11 states and 17 cities…oh, he also has traveled to 74 different countries in his life. You will hear a story of a man who grew up poor and used that “desperation” to learn everything he could about real estate to lead the life he desired. From my personal experience, I’ve heard many people who have used this pain as a constant motivational source. But with Jason, you can clearly see he leads a life of gratitude to inspire his future endeavors.
What You Will Learn
- How to turn your “desperation” into “inspiration”.
- What values he learned growing up poor and how he used that source to start working on his mindset.
- Why people should learn from the classics and greats, including Earl Nightingale, Denis Waitley, Jim Rohn, and Zig Ziglar.
- How to turn your car a “Rolling University”
- How to duplicate & leverage your business
- Why having “Entrepreneurial ADD” is not a bad thing
- Why income properties are the greatest investment resource in the world.